• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG - 7 Beginner SPS Pack - $175 shipped

Item Price
$175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LobsterOfJustice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,460
Reaction score
1,480
Location
Cary, NC
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WYSIWYG 7 Montipora Pack $175 shipped:

Green Monti digitata
Orange Monti setosa
Green Goblin Anacropora
Purple Milka Stylo
Elkhorn Monti hirsuta
Encrusting Rainbow Monti
Yellow w/Green Polyp Birdsnest

Video under white light.
(YouTube lowers quality by default - Select HD quality)


Guarantee:
Live arrival guaranteed. For refund, must send picture of any dead corals within 2 hours of package delivery. Frag pack refunds are pro-rated based on the respective percentage of the total pack price. For corals which "look bad" or "are dying" I will make a judgement call on whether to issue a refund. Do not expect corals to look happy after shipping - this is one of the most stressful things you could do to a coral frag. Corals which are unhappy or have physical damage should recover with TLC. No refunds given for corals which break in transit. In the event of a delayed shipment, I will re-ship replacement corals if buyer pays shipping.
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
can I pick up locally? Where are you located at in Nc?
 
Hello, I’m interested in some colony size of:
Green goblin
Orange setosa
Purple stylo
Is that possible? If so, what would that cost? It would be shipping to 48101
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new