• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG 7 Pack SPS

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Have this nice 7 pack for sale. These were all cut tonight besides the CW Hulkamite, that has been cut for awhile. Looking for $300 shipped or $250 local meet up

SOLD SOLD SOLD

5ED635F8-0D60-4399-B417-D251FB3ACD14.jpeg

Top row is CW Hulkamite

middle row left to right:
Tyree Pinky the Bear, RMF Acid Trip Milli, WWC Gatorade

bottom row left to right:
CW Red Icee, CW Pink Dragon, Oregon Tort.

looking for only $300 shipped for this pack

DOA Policy:
Package must be received on first delivery attempt, I do not require signature though. Pictures should be received with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery if you think something looks weird/wrong. A replacement (when available) will be made or refund, less shipping cost, will be sent at my discretion. I always help when I can if there is a problem with any coral received, just make sure there is strong communication to me from the very beginning of when you got the shipment if a coral looks weird/not the best.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back