• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG Chalice Frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtpollard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtpollard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
34
Location
Charlottesville VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping will be actual charges; my zip is 22901. If you spend $500 I will pay shipping for Fed/Ex Priority Overnight. If you live in or near VA UPS Gound is Overnight and CHEAP!!!.

Tyree BGM (lineage to WWC)
#1 $100
BGM3.jpg


#2 $75
BGM2.jpg


#3 $50
BGM1.jpg


TEC Original WM (lineage to colorado Coral Addiction)
#1 Big Colony $250
TEC1.jpg


#2 $150
TEC3.jpg


#3 $150
TEC4.jpg


#4 $125
TEC2.jpg


#5 $75
TEC5.jpg


Blue Magic (lineaged to CoralDiva)
#1 $125
Bm2-1.jpg


#2 $125
Bm1-1.jpg


#3 $125
BM3-1.jpg





 
Tyree Miami hurricane
#1 $75
MH1-2.jpg


#2 $75
MH2.jpg


Strawberry Lemon-Drop WM (also originally from CCA but they lost their colony after only two frags)
#1 $100
SLDWM.jpg


the next 2 were fragged more recently and have not completely colored back up. They are fine and they are completely healed.

#2 $100
STLWM2.jpg


#3 $100
STLDWM3.jpg


This my original frag I made the frags from the same parent which I also own. This is fantastic and still has no name. I have seen smaller similar frags listed at $299 an eye.
2012-03-22_16-21-23_793-1.jpg


Frag #1 $200 (2 eyes)
2012-03-22_16-19-51_133-1.jpg


Frag #2 $200
2012-03-22_16-20-32_879-1.jpg


 
Last edited:
Oooooooooooo.....aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....!!!!
 
That blue magic and unnamed are so nice.
GLWS (don't think you'll need it though)
 
Tyree Pink WM #1 and Tyree BGM #1 SOLD
I do have one more similar $100 BGM I will post pic of tonight.
 
I have sold a fair amont of these. I thought I would make one nice cheap pack to finish the sale off. Here is what the pack will include:

BGM2.jpg


TEC2.jpg


SLDWM.jpg


BM3-1.jpg


MH2.jpg


2012-03-22_16-19-51_133-1.jpg


Plus
My Riddler 5+ eyes
Beakerbobs Flyin Saucer 1-2 eyes
Tyree Pink WM 1 eye (cut at the same time as others but was smaller)
Unk Pink

10 chalice pack from above shipped for $500 First come first serve. This will end the WYSIWYG Chalices. Get some awesome chalices with tons of eyes shipped to you for $50 each. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new