Wysiwyg just updated

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE JUST UPDATED OUR WYSIWYG PAGE
CHECK IT OUT!!!




UP-1511_zps5dhggbma.jpg


UP-1513_zpsqm2hhh5v.jpg


UP-1541_zpsyxj3mbso.jpg


UP-1538-2_zpswupeetsh.jpg


UP-1546_zps9toymztm.jpg
 
Jason,

Your shop is in the South Florida area correct? Do you know the owner of Coral Kingdom?

Just asking as I have seen your corals there first hand!

Z
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new