(WYSIWYG) Neptune Bounce

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BkReefBaby

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
718
Reaction score
290
Location
Stamford, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a Neptune bounce for sale it’s bigger than a quarter. I will ship starting the second week of January. I don’t want to take any risk on shipping delays. I can ship Mon-Thursday.
You can also PICK UP if you’re local to me. I can meet within reason.
paypal to hold for shipping.

200$ SHIPPED
I can add the sunkist bounce frag for 225$ shipped!
If you’re local PM me for price adjustment
Pm is key
Thanks.

85326EBA-4433-41B2-A6FA-2A738914C2AD.jpeg 524F58CD-D9DD-41DC-A44D-54CF3BD1474E.jpeg 0360141B-3EE5-4AB8-9C55-9C35388ADB24.jpeg D1FB7BA8-2344-4C01-9954-660BF27BD50F.jpeg EC9A8B49-E84F-48B5-A076-3CB0CF02C328.jpeg 233532D6-5FA5-45FB-867C-229ADA325940.jpeg 9BB4252F-A417-47A5-BE2A-16B023B62BC8.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new