Wysiwyg sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For a Limited Time All the WYSIWYG corals on our website are ON SALE for up to 50% off

WYS-A54.jpg

WYS-L300.jpg

WYS-B52.jpg

WYS-G55.jpg

WYS-M308.jpg

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just submitted an order for Saturday delivery...If it's still too cold, will you guys work with me to plan a new shipping date?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just submitted an order for Saturday delivery...If it's still too cold, will you guys work with me to plan a new shipping date?

Just sent you a pm, we will always hold your order for favorable shipping conditions. Thanks

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our Two Part refill kit is still on sale for a limited time -

$12.98 for 1/2 gallon of Soda Ash and 1/2 gallon of Calcium Chloride (approximately 3.5 pounds of each) -and - All drygoods ship UPS ground for free with any livestock purchase.

Link to product on our site

B_2PT.jpg

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey John, it's Sang. Do you have any Oregon tort or Space Invader pectinia in stock?

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Sang- How have you been-haven't see you in a while? Yes, I have frags of both available. They are in our farming system & not currently at the storefront. If you are coming up lmk and I will bring them to the store for you and can meet you there.
John

Hey John, it's Sang. Do you have any Oregon tort or Space Invader pectinia in stock?

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi John, I just got back into the hobby a couple months ago and my tank is ready for some frags! Unfortunately, I won't be up in Sac for awhile. Could you ship these to me? Please pm me a price and the sizes on those frags as well. I also would like a Bazooka Joe frag. Nice to hear from you, bud!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG Sale ends Monday 2/3 at midnight .. still plenty of nice WYSIWYG pieces to pick from. We are happy to hold your order for favorable weather conditions so dont hesitate to pick out some goodies

hoopsdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a large order from YourReef a few weeks ago and they were great to work with. Held our order till weather was better and we had a guy who could be off work to pick up from UPS store. Great customer service and the corals all looked bright and colorful upon arrival! Thanks for working with us.

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a large order from YourReef a few weeks ago and they were great to work with. Held our order till weather was better and we had a guy who could be off work to pick up from UPS store. Great customer service and the corals all looked bright and colorful upon arrival! Thanks for working with us.

You are most welcome - Glad everything did well for you -- Thanks for the kind words

srpsycho11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked my third purchase from Your Reef today and as always well worth the hour drive. Ended up buying a Coral Beauty and a Joker Favia while I was there picking up my online order. Great Store, Thank you!!

Gene

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These all look great.

Love my new Yuma/fish & other goodies I picked up last night! Thnx again you guys!!

Picked my third purchase from Your Reef today and as always well worth the hour drive. Ended up buying a Coral Beauty and a Joker Favia while I was there picking up my online order. Great Store, Thank you!!

Gene

You are welcome and Thanks for your support --And by the way, that was a beautiful coral beauty - almost came home with me :)

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale ends tonight at Midnight - Still have some nice WYSIWYG pieces for up to 50% off

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, Thank you for everything. I'll definitely be a customer again in the future!

All of my corals (with the exception of one) arrived in great shape and for the one that didn't make it the store credit is much appreciated! The SPS frags were much larger than what I expected or have typically seen from other vendors.

I was also happy to see the bags were labeled so I knew which coral was in which bag as well!

I definitely would recommend you guys to anyone looking to purchase corals online!

OP
OP
YourReef

YourReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, Thank you for everything. I'll definitely be a customer again in the future!

All of my corals (with the exception of one) arrived in great shape and for the one that didn't make it the store credit is much appreciated! The SPS frags were much larger than what I expected or have typically seen from other vendors.

I was also happy to see the bags were labeled so I knew which coral was in which bag as well!

I definitely would recommend you guys to anyone looking to purchase corals online!

Thanks - always tough to ship in the winter time to your neck of the woods - glad to hear almost everything did well

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back