• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG SPS PACK - Cheap

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have this nice SPS pack available, these are all leftover frags that I just cut when cutting other frags so I will do a good pack deal on these!

these are also ready to ship this week if you’d like or I can of course hold longer too.

Only $350 shipped for these 8 frags!!! - SOLD

018D3E7F-570E-444C-B830-A3AA5EC66F5D.jpeg

Top row left to right:
RMD Acid Trip
CW Pixar
WWC Gatorade
WWC Heartbreaker

Bottom row left to right:
Miyagi Tort
PC Rainbow
Battlecorals Aquaticman
CW Pink Dragon

Friendly reminder of my DOA too:
Package must be received on first delivery attempt, I do not require signature though. Pictures should be received with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery if you think something looks wrong. A replacement (when available) will be made or refund, less shipping cost, will be sent at my discretion of the corals that arrive dead if any do.

I always help when I can if there is a problem with any coral received, just make sure there is strong communication to me from the very beginning of when you got the shipment if a coral looks weird/not the best.

Last edited:

Tony Salernitano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this nice SPS pack available, these are all leftover frags that I just cut when cutting other frags so I will do a good pack deal on these!

these are also ready to ship this week if you’d like or I can of course hold longer too.

Only $350 shipped for these 8 frags!!!

018D3E7F-570E-444C-B830-A3AA5EC66F5D.jpeg

Top row left to right:
RMD Acid Trip
CW Pixar
WWC Gatorade
WWC Heartbreaker

Bottom row left to right:
Miyagi Tort
PC Rainbow
Battlecorals Aquaticman
CW Pink Dragon

Friendly reminder of my DOA too:
Package must be received on first delivery attempt, I do not require signature though. Pictures should be received with coral in original bag within 2 hours of delivery if you think something looks wrong. A replacement (when available) will be made or refund, less shipping cost, will be sent at my discretion of the corals that arrive dead if any do.

I always help when I can if there is a problem with any coral received, just make sure there is strong communication to me from the very beginning of when you got the shipment if a coral looks weird/not the best.
Hi this is Tony from New Jersey do you still have the top 4

acro pack

Tony Salernitano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Tony again when you get ready to cut your C W pink dragon and Heartbreaker. Let me know please. I'm in New Jersey I can pick them up

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back