• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG - Torches, Hammers, LPS, SPS, Zoas, Palys

iDeath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for looking! Everything is WYSIWYG. Please check my feedback, I strive to please.

All shipping will be in 1.5” insulated containers shipped using FedEx Priority Overnight service. Shipping is $50 flat.
There will be freebies or discounts given with each purchase that will significantly help offset the shipping cost.

I have a lot more than what is listed here... so if its already sold feel free to hit me up.

All pics were taken with my cell phone and one of those orange filters. No modifications to the pics were made other than cropping. Some came out pretty well... others not so great. :)

I will update what is sold by updating the pics accordingly.

Page 1:
1-darktable_exported2.jpg

Page 2:
2-Photos.jpg

Page 3:
3-darktable_exported3.jpg

Page 4:
4-darktable_exported4.jpg

Page 5:
5-darktable_exported5.jpg

Page 6:
6-darktable_exported6.jpg

Page 7:
7-darktable_exported7.jpg

Page 8:
8-darktable_exported8.jpg

Page 9:
9-darktable_exported9.jpg

Please Note... By making a purchase, buyer agrees to the following terms: Seller is not responsible for any acts of God or carrier delays. Buyer must receive package on first delivery and must provide pics of any DOA in the sealed bag within 4 hours of delivery to receive a refund on the frag(s). Replacement or refund will be determined based on availability. Shipping cost is non-refundable.

LongQ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received corals today and they all healthy. Thanks for fair price. I’ll buy from him again

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 99 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.9%
Back