Wysiwyg update! Check it out!!

acid reflux on the site under zoanthids and outrage monti coming in near future.

Nice !!!

both are doing well in my tank lol

how did i miss the blue flame? i have to grab that one at the next swap save me one for the C-Sea swap in May
 
Here is the acid reflux from the site

The pic doesn't do it justice at all. This thing is crazy!! In person

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1394052056.309772.jpg
 
Jason I got it from u,
U said me is new no name
Can I name it (jf Purple widow favia )
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395016430.691153.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new