• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wysiwyg z/p pack

Ninjapotamus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
478
Reaction score
30
Location
san jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
339 shipped USPS(if available) or 369 shipped fedex 1030. Ships on wednesday. As always, I will go completely over the top on the packaging:tongue:. If you are new to the site and have 0 feedback I require some sort of verification(verifiable feedback/history on other forums works). I do not hold packs.

3p god of war, healed for almost a month now
DSC00657.jpg

10+ polyp Adam Bomb... one of the sickest zoas ive seen in a while
DSC00661.jpg

7+ polyps bloodhunters
DSC00696.jpg

4+ polyps Pink Rangers
DSC00739.jpg

3+ polyps Voidbringers
DSC00758.jpg

3 polyps nightcralwers... these turned a little pale, was testing them under 400w halides.
DSC00783.jpg

5+ polyps N64 goldeneye
DSC00829.jpg

4+ polyps pink hippo(5th baby polyp already growing underneath)
DSC00861.jpg
 
Last edited:
thanks=). I have had several requests for breakup but I would prefer to keep it whole for now.

Ill throw these into the pack as well. They are NOT sunny delights, or a morph of sunny delight. Totally different, but very very nice. Gold and green with speckles.

Candy Apple Golds
DSC00877.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new