• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Z/P Frag Pack for sale

Sirreefalot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
239
Reaction score
67
Location
Somerset NJ 08873
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I have a little frag pack for sale.

All frags have been cut for 3 weeks+ and have grown new heads... All Z/P are aquacultured and have been in my system for years....

Local pick up 08873 Available

Pack is $250 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

P=Polyp

3P Bowser (very little yellow due to electrocution)
2P Sunny D's
2P Tutti Frutti
2P Vivid Rainbows
2P Oxides
5P Atomic Sunrise/ Bam Bams
2P Captain Americas
2P AOG's
1P Lady Vamps
2P Chuckys Brides/ Pink Hippos
6P Rastas
1P Jokers

+ 1 Freebie of my choice.

Thank you for looking! [emoji847]
 
Can I see a pic please.

Hey Jeremy, currently at work so I can post some general pictures now and if your still interested I can send you a actual WYSIWYG pic tonight.
091a36a871e291a24682a464bce58890.jpg
e3672286e89722e12151e07843d3fa4f.jpg
09132d77d8c7e6c285ccf6b7ebe77502.jpg
f9e824ea778bea5a2d7e5c9d68c54ca3.jpg
d8682486f98008fc5a04e13536aaa623.jpg
76e13ce04706ac70fc61bcd027059dd2.jpg
f8ac9e151c6dd8e09ce1515015152980.jpg
 
Cool. If you have time later. I would like a pick of the pack please.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new