Rekindling my Z/P collection !!!

Steven Garland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
1,818
Location
Deltona,Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just started a Z & P dominate pico back,and living in Central Florida I am lucky enough to be close to LRO,TSA and WWC. So,I started stocking before I head to Nashville for work until Mid Feb 2021.

There are still a few more variants I want to get my hands on,but they will have to wait.

So far I have:

Bam Bam's [8p]
Petroglyph's [1p]
Hawaiian's [2p]
Super Siayan's [1p]
Agave's [1p]
Rainbow's [3p]
No name's [10p]
Rainbow Incinerators [1p]
Raptor Rainbows [3p]
Hyper Jubilee's [2p]
Psychosis [1p]
Blondies [1p]
Fruit Loop [2p]
TSA Cookie Monsters [2p]
Purple Monsters [2p]
Sour Punch Morphs [6p]
Utter Chaos [2p]
WWC Ultimate Bubblegum's [3p]
Candy Apple Red's [5p]
Butt Kisser's [3p]

I will upload some pic's tonight.
 
Z's & P's

20200920_111342.jpg 20200923_183015.jpg 20200923_183037.jpg 20200923_182956.jpg 20200923_182951.jpg 20200914_161039.jpg 20200914_161059.jpg 20200914_161101.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new