• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wysiwyg33015 bounce A+

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a small bounce shroom while I was on the east coast today and received a freebie of red hornets which I didn't have yet so that was awesome. Shroom is happy and healthy, smooth transaction. Would definitely recommend!!

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And no picture ?

I considered waiting to post because I had a 5 hour drive back home after helping a friend with a new tank so I didn't get it in until lights out. But I looked it over while it was floating and my radions were deep blue just before sunset and it looked great! Just a little guy, but I plan on posting pics tomorrow once my lights come back on

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is how fight club got started.

Excited to see it!

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges