• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wysiwyg33015 bounce A+

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Arcticwolf

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
658
Reaction score
297
Location
Thornton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a small bounce shroom while I was on the east coast today and received a freebie of red hornets which I didn't have yet so that was awesome. Shroom is happy and healthy, smooth transaction. Would definitely recommend!!
 
And no picture ?

I considered waiting to post because I had a 5 hour drive back home after helping a friend with a new tank so I didn't get it in until lights out. But I looked it over while it was floating and my radions were deep blue just before sunset and it looked great! Just a little guy, but I plan on posting pics tomorrow once my lights come back on
 
This is how fight club got started.

Excited to see it!
 
Just a little guy...for now...
20180716_145421.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new