Xbox Live Gamer Tags Only!!!

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
5,522
Reaction score
537
Location
Rochester
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, no comments or anything just post ur gamer tag so we can all play together online :)


Mine-Big Philly23 or yamz212 add both bc i play on both


I also play alot of command and conquer on line and NBA live and im the self proclaimed MADDEN KING :)
 
Last edited:
Smart thread haha. Phil I have you added on yamz212 already

IC3M4N xX

I play Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, Rock Band, Battlefield: Bad Comp, and Halo 3.
 
Last edited:
My gt is: cT Nightmare

Been on COD4 a lot lately, but also switch between Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, Battlefield Bad Company, and NCAA Football 09.
 
MY GT: lg0mez.
Notice that the "O" is "ZERO".
Come see me at Halo 3 or Fifa 08.
Actually not the best at Halo but I got the Hyabusa Armor which makes me look cool. :D :hammer:
Gotta get my COD 4 back from my friend. He's had it for like 3 months. I've never actually played it online.
 
revhtree
 
I will have to hit you guys up, I am planning on starting cod 4 online soon, I just started playing halo about 3 weeks ago
 
mine is stylaster75
i mostly play battlefield bad company, halo3, and halo wars
 
Last edited:
xfearxblingx don't ask, I was in a clan for while for my mad gears skillz, but i haven't played it in a while.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new