Xenia Ohio? Any lfs?

SeymourDuncan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
70
Location
Corn, Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Between Xenia and indiana are there any places worth stopping? 35 and 33 are the highways I believe I a tanking.
Going to watch the Harley races :)
 
There are some Jacks Pets out that way. Saltwater at them isn't always there or good (Sugarcreek Twp/Centerville and Kettering). South of US-35 off I-75 in Moraine is Gerbers Saltwater Warehouse. Prices are not cheap, not expensive, but they have some nice stuff. North of Dayton off I-70 in Englewood is Coral Cove, small mom and pop store that is very good and giving to the local club.
 
We are more concerned with hanging out with my woman's family from the east coast. Her dad and grandpa race the black and orange :) 1st place usually. He's awesome! If it rains I'm going on a saltwater expedition haha
 
Made it to Xenia, at the Kil-Kare drag strip...much less of a landmark than last years race...no famous ice cream here!
 
Fastest bike in his class. So fast he slid out at the end of qualifying at 154mph...had his bike by filled with sand he would race it. Good thing he has 2 bikes in different classes. Woo! Plus they are racing funny cars. Not so funny. Just fast and loud. I'd drive one lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new