Xenia....Please Help.....

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I am writing to reach out to all of you guys hoping someone will show some pity....My heater went ker-plunk the other day, tank made it to 91 before I caught it. I am looking for some frags of blue xenia as all of mine MELTED...:cry:. Anyone who could spare a few free frags I would greatly appreciate it. Mine were the show-piece and now they are gone....Thanks guys!!

Urchinsmurchin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Captain,

I can deffinately sympathize with your situation. While we were on vacation we had a small electrical fire that tripped multiple breakers killing all flow to our tanks and ultiamtely all of our fish. I was devastated but fortuantely our corals survived. I have some xenia that I bought as blue xenia not sure if it really is or not. It does look blue to me but would hate to tell you that is and realize I was wrong, however I will gladly give you a stalk of some of it if you like. Just let me know I might can even get you a picture and you can decide if it is what you are looking for.

Stacey

OP
OP
Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent you a private message Urchinsmurchin. Would love to have a stalk if you can spare it!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back