Xepta Abex & autobalance

JumboTed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

First post here so Hi all. I have been reefing for just over a year now. Started with a nano and very quickly upgraded to A Red sea 750.

My tank is just over 9 months now and I have just started investing in corals after stocking my tank. All has been going well so far with everything in my tank looking healthy (for now).

I recently saw the Xepta Autobalance and Apex for sale when I was looking at testing and dosing solutions. I have Hannah checkers for all the big tank parameters but I was sold on the automation of this system and the promises of the products.

I have been using both for 7 days now and i have to say I am very happy with the outbalance it (so far) seems to be working fantastic and every time I have checked readings with my hannah checkers both readings seem to be within .2dkh which for me is great.

The reason for this post is that I am not having the same success with the new Abex system and I was wondering if there are any other users on here with any words of wisdom? As far as i can see i have set up everything correctly but my readings are way out on my hannah checkers. The readings on the abex have been stable for the past few days which is worrying me that something is definitely wrong but I am out of reasons as to why.

Anyway thank you all for all the information on these forums, they have been invaluable so far in my reefing journey.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

kennymac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
Hi,just wandering how you are getting on with autobalance and abex, I have just set one up,what I am going to do is send a pic test and compare results

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.1%
Back