Xingu's In Wall 180

It's a awesome build thread. You mention you built fish room within area with a register but do you have a return? Without a return to remove old air it will not cool room
I learned this from my AC guy when my brand new house had hot bedrooms in summer (builder put only one return for entire second floor)

One end of the fish room is open to the utility room, that is where the main return for the basement is. The air is moving and getting exchanged on a regular basis.
 
Looks awesome. Any pictures from further back of the Frag placement?

Most of the frags are on their own small piece of live rock. Waiting for them to grow out a bit before I place them in their (hopefully) permanent spot. For now I can still move them for photos and to see what flow and lighting they like.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new