• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XL Black Widow Anemone

Item Price
$175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
4,704
Reaction score
1,040
Location
North Kingstown, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple XL (8" diameter- dinner plate size) Black Widow anemones. Asking $150/ea plus shipping. Can ship fedex priority overnight Monday-Wednesday.

Edit: A few people asked for shipping quotes. I have quoted $60 to FL and $65 to CA via fedex priority overnight. Most likely anywhere in the USA shipping will be roughly $60-$70.

Photos were taken with white LEDs on- no filter.

IMG_6233.png IMG_6234.png IMG_6235.png
 
Last edited:
2 Sold and shipping today- I have 2 more that can be pulled right away (they're in flower pots). If there is a walker on the glass as well I will update this thread.
 
HIGHLY INTERESTED, what's the biggest you have? Can you ship to Tennessee zip code 37708
 
Hello! I’m checking to see if you still have any available? Thanks
 
Just checking back to see if you had anymore ready to go?
 
Do you still have them available?
 
Not currently, I added some RBTAs and they are multiplying much slower now. I plan on putting the black widows in their own tank so they aren't fighting with other BTAs, so I should have more in the coming months once they settle in.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new