XP Aqua sumpless ato question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dw79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dw79

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
741
Reaction score
4,033
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience with the XP Aqua sumpless ato? I have bean running mine for over a year without any issues until a few days ago. I noticed that my water level was looking a little low which is not normal. The indicator light was alternating between blue and orange, but no alarm was going off. I took it all apart and gave everything a good clean and put it all back. The blue light came back on, but that is it. No pump fucntion in my water container or my overflow box. The pump in the overflow box normally kicks on and off even while not filling. Am I missing something or is it time for a new one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Sounds like the pump may be kaput.
Any Idea how I can figure out which one? There is 2 pumps, a sensor, and a controler. Just hoping I can replace one part and not the whole thing.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new