• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XP Aqua Ultimate ATO & Flood Guardian

OP
OP
T

thom_smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thursday night bump. Equipment list is dwindling quickly. I want to move the remaining equipment. All prices are OBO and include PayPal fees and insured FedEx/UPS/USPS (my discretion) to Lower 48. Local Voorheesville/Albany NY cash price is more flexible as I don't incur PayPal or shipping fees. If my asking prices are high, make a fair and reasonable offer you wouldn't be embarrassed to present to me face-to-face. Open to LOCAL partial or full interesting coral trades. Mostly interested in SPS but would consider nicer LPS. Additional pictures available via PM.

Currently available:
* XP Aqua Ultimate 4-Sensor ATO - $100
* PM1 (Orange Label) Bundle #1 - Updated $110 (Added to this posted. Cross-listed in another here and on Facebook)
* VDM - Updated $75 (Added to this posted. Cross-listed in another here and on Facebook)
* Bulk Reef Supply 1.1ml Dosing Pumps - $50 (Added to this post. Cross-listed on Facebook)
* Bulk Reef Supply 600W Titanium Heater with Inkbird ITC-306a wifi. Both NIB. - $125 (Added to this post. Cross-listed on Facebook)

SOLD:

* Flood Guardian

All PMs replied to. All purchases have gone out via UPS. Tracking info sent to buyers and some items starting to arrive.

OP
OP
T

thom_smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
12/21 evening bump. Equipment list is dwindling quickly. I want to move the remaining equipment. All prices are OBO and include PayPal fees and insured FedEx/UPS/USPS (my discretion) to Lower 48. Local Voorheesville/Albany NY cash price is more flexible as I don't incur PayPal or shipping fees. If my asking prices are high, make a fair and reasonable offer you wouldn't be embarrassed to present to me face-to-face. Open to LOCAL partial or full interesting coral trades. Mostly interested in SPS but would consider nicer LPS. Additional pictures available via PM.

Currently available:
* PM1 (Orange Label) Bundle #1 - Updated $100
* VDM - Updated $65
* XP Aqua Ultimate 4-Sensor ATO - $90 (Added to this posted. Cross-listed in another here and on Facebook)

SOLD:
* Apex 2016
* Apex 2016 with Avast Break Out Box, VCA Salinity Probe Stability Kit
* Energy Bar 832 (Quantity 2)
* Energy Bar 832 ("as-is")
* Energy Bar 4
* Auto Feeder (AFS)
* FMM Bundle #1
* FMM Bundle #2
* FMM Bundle #2
* PM1 (Orange Label) Bundle #2
* WXM
* FMM Solenoid Valve Pair
* Bulk Reef Supply 600W Titanium Heater with Inkbird ITC-306a wifi.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back