• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Xr15 G5 Blues (2)

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Panicked Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Messages
159
Reaction score
31
Location
Elkin NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 XR15 Blue G5s with diffusers and RMS mounts. Asking $350 shipped or $300 pickup each. Considering trades of Kessil, Apex gear, possibly a small AOI for one, or make offer. Travel to Winston, Greensboro, and Charlotte areas often.

TimePhoto_20240611_070208.jpg TimePhoto_20240611_070234.jpg
 

Attachments

  • TimeVideo_20240611_070520.mp4
    10.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new