• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XR15 G5 Pro (2X) with RMS Mounts

Item Price
$375.00- $725.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blitzie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
453
Reaction score
224
Location
Wallingford Ct.
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have ready the Terms and Agree to Them

For sale are 2 Radion XR15 G5Pro with RMS Mounts
I purchased the lights new

$375.00 Each Shipped included (Continental USA)
Buy Both and its $725.00 Shipped

XR15 G5 Top.jpg

XR15 SN1.jpg

XR15 SN2.jpg

Mount1.jpg

Mount2.jpg

Mount3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new