XR15 Gen6 not working properly

CCR671

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day all. Soooo excited!! Just got my brand new XR15 G6 blues today! Got them out the box, installed them according to the directions and *boom* one turns on for 10 secs and shuts off while the other one just decides it won’t turn on at all.
Crazy thing is nothing else on my power bars tripped/turned off. I mean isn’t that what power bars are for? To trip before permanently damaging plugged in devices? Even tried plugging each light into separate outlets. Any ideas fellow reefers? I think I’m about to be sick. Thank you all for your time.
Very respectfully,
Cliff aka “Mr. $1,000 in the hole”

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day all. Soooo excited!! Just got my brand new XR15 G6 blues today! Got them out the box, installed them according to the directions and *boom* one turns on for 10 secs and shuts off while the other one just decides it won’t turn on at all.
Crazy thing is nothing else on my power bars tripped/turned off. I mean isn’t that what power bars are for? To trip before permanently damaging plugged in devices? Even tried plugging each light into separate outlets. Any ideas fellow reefers? I think I’m about to be sick. Thank you all for your time.
Very respectfully,
Cliff aka “Mr. $1,000 in the hole”
Don't panic or get sick to your stomach, wherever you bought them from has a return policy, and EcoTech has a warranty, so you're covered if it's anything critical. That said, I've never owned any Radion's before, but have you connected to them via Bluetooth and set your schedule?

OP
OP
C

CCR671

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man, I hear ya. Yeah I own a XR15 Gen5. It’s currently plugged in and working fine. Bought the gen6’s to replace it. Currently using Mobius to control radions. You know what they say “mo money mo problems”. Spend mo money, encounter mo problems hahaha jk.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back