XR15 Lights just shut off

sturgisjasonc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
46
Reaction score
8
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

EcoTech Marine Radion XR15 & XR30 LED Lights just shut off during update. They came with the tank. I downloaded the app and it was updating the lights. The middle one turned off for 5 mins and then came back on and then 10 mins later all three were off and I can’t turn them on manually and the app offers functionality - as I was in the middle of setting up the profile.​


CF99FFBA-B571-4629-B797-0708ECACC169.png
 
I have Ecotech Marine everything. Buying it all was a mistake. The app that runs the equipment screws up constantly. When you call for technical support, they ask you to send a picture, then a video, then they send you a bunch of articles, it’s just a big runaround. I think they know their software doesn’t work. My advice is to keep at it, go through the brain damage of dealing with their technical support people, get it working, then get rid of the app and operate the hardware manually. That’s what I did anyway. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new