XR30 G4 Pro on a 2' cube, acclimation schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter BShirley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BShirley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody have a similar setup, and what is your acclimation schedule?
I started adding corals the day before yesterday. I am using the Coral Lab template, running at 50% which puts the maximum output at 35%. I originally had the acclimation timer at a starting intensity of 12.5%, but that seemed to high. I switched it to 9% and moved my frags to a low-light area on the sand bed. They are looking good there.
I have a feeling I will be running these even lower than anticipated.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new