XR30 G6 Green Led 3 button

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrUpGao
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MrUpGao

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
VietNam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an XR 30 G6 backlight. Currently, it's not working. When powered on, the lights on the three keys turn green and then turn off. I've tried resetting them but it didn't work. The backlight still doesn't work.

I proceeded to replace the 16-pin IC from the XR15 G5 LED circuit board with my own. Miraculously, my light then worked, and the Mobius software still displayed XR30 G6.

Please provide me with the information for the 16-pin IC in the image. I plan to buy it as a spare part.
20260401_004547.jpg
Screenshot_20260401_095845_Gallery.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new