• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XR30 g6 pro ( with RMS Mount)

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FrandiM15

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
52
Reaction score
31
Location
Lebanon PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light was used for about 6 months and i get it 6 months before setup the tank but never used on that time , now im upgrading my tank to 90 gal from 32gal , i just use it from 20-30% never overpass that
 
The light was used for about 6 months and i get it 6 months before setup the tank but never used on that time , now im upgrading my tank to 90 gal from 32gal , i just use it from 20-30% never overpass that
What might be the price?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new