XXL Magnifica Anemone

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,029
Reaction score
1,621
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.5%
41   2   1
Have this truly beautiful Magnifica I need to part ways with. Takes up a large portion of one of my tubs and I really need the real estate for some other stuff. This guy is no joke, it’s easily 24” across. $225 shipped. PM or text 313-480-57five6 if interested or have any questions.



PXL_20261010_033944049_Original.jpeg

PXL_20261010_034009683_Original.jpeg

PXL_20261010_034017622_Original.jpeg

PXL_20261010_041955927_Original.jpeg

PXL_20261010_041958691_Original.jpeg

PXL_20261010_042000874_Original.jpeg

PXL_20261010_042011482_Original.jpeg

PXL_20261010_042015257_Original.jpeg

PXL_20261010_042017990_Original.jpeg

PXL_20261010_042021305_Original.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new