XXXL BEACH BUM SHOW PIECE

Item Price
700 plus shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LiveRockmia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
433
Reaction score
152
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Extra extra large Beach Bum Montipora. I've had
20240209_121956.jpg
this piece for 4+ year. The pictures do it no justice as it is actually bright vibrant electric yellow. Price is $700 plus shipping or pickup in miami. Will trade for jawbreaker mushrooms. 20240209_115706.jpg
 
.
 

Attachments

  • 20240209_122055.jpg
    20240209_122055.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 220
.
 

Attachments

  • 20240517_091324.jpg
    20240517_091324.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 98
Still growing strong, bright yellow in person
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new