Y adapter for mightyjet 538

BristleWormHater

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
7,845
Location
Roswell, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know if these exist I’m looking to replace my return pumps with one of these but I can’t find a y adapter for it. If anyone can 3D print one I’ll pay for it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new