Y'all Know Me...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 64Ivy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Beautiful tank! I knew about a few tanks in CT of this caliber, but I don't think I've ever seen yours before. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to some more pics!
 
Hey Michael, welcome to R2R! Its great seeing a reefing legend here on this site. :D

Michael is being very modest. When I was starting out in the hobby I drew great inspiration from his setups. He is the OG reefer, and a legend among hobbyists. Just look at what he was doing with SPS back in the year 2000! This was at a time when many didn't know the first thing about keeping SPS alive, let alone colored and growing.

Here are some great examples of his work:

Welcome to Moyes Reef

Feature Aquarium: The Aquarium of Michael G. Moye — Advanced Aquarist | Aquarist Magazine and Blog

The showstopping Acropora colonies of Michael Moye (and a great experience with the Avast Marine Porthole)

Tank of the Month - March 2003 - Reefkeeping Online

16.jpg


This is back in 2002!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

19.jpg
 
Last edited:
been there and saw it in person over the summer this year, great guy and sweet tank, Thanks again Mike


Bill
 
Mike here is a second welcome and wow your tank(s) were and are beautiful! Glad to have you as a member. Please post often and share your knowledge with the whipper snappers! HA!
 
Yeah check out that 2003 Tank of the Month article, was reading through it last night ~ absolutely wonderful set-up. Love the work space behind the tank as well. Welcome again Michael!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new