Yasha Goby Finally Ate!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SurfTrack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SurfTrack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2018
Messages
498
Reaction score
524
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a yasha goby and pistol shrimp pair over a week ago and they have been INCREDIBLY timid and I finally got them to eat yesterday! I even had to banish my emerald crab to the sump because he was constantly stealing the food I left outside their burrow. The pistol even came out for a snack. I'm very relieved!


 
Nice
Now in a week or so re introduce your crab
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new