Emerald Crab Troubles

  • Thread starter Thread starter SurfTrack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SurfTrack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2018
Messages
498
Reaction score
524
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 15g cube, and one emerald crab. Two days ago, I picked up a yasha goby and pistol shrimp pair. They’ve been hiding and digging their burrows for the past two days. I JUST saw the goby for the first time and tried to spot feed outside its burrow: my emerald crab RUSHES to the entrance of the burrow, takes all their food, and now won’t leave. I’m convinced I have to remove it — thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new