YAY macro lens

  • Thread starter Thread starter FateX8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
1,440
Reaction score
9
Location
NEW YORK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got a macro lens for my D200 instead of just the kit lens, and now I can finally put aside the Sony V1 point and shoot to something a little better.
Too bad I have no clue how to use this thing. It is a LOT larger than the kit lens though.
SOOOOO SEXY
DSC09551.jpg
 
Congrats. I think I'm getting the Tamron 90mm shortly...couldn't justify the cost of the 105VR. Now lets see some pics!
 
im still a newb when it comes to this stuff so bear with me, i know the pics suck compared to some of your brilliant pics on here with little dinky cams
sunflower.jpg

redflash.jpg

spraklymicro.jpg

red22flash.jpg

red2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new