Yeah what a beautiful site to see

mikeandkerry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
101
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it's been about 4 months and finally they found it
This is what I found when I got home today from work
A beautiful site it was
32190.jpeg
 
Congrats! If you do not mind me asking what anemone is that?
Bubble tip
But it never really bubbled up like it should
I do have a little baby bubble tip that is going to bubble up like it should
The pink one looks amazing but it's real tiny and behind the aquascape so I can see it unless I still a mirror in there to spot him
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new