Yellow acros?

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What makes you say that? I have actually just got my nitrates down to seawater levels again by using vodka and vinegar. It went easy up after removing a refugium, and took a few months to bring down using a carbon source.

I wouldn't be able to use stones or use the full zeo system because my fiance keeps a lot of LPS and zoanthids in the same system. I am not confident I could use it and keep the other corals thriving. I would love to start a new tank when we move which I could do full zeo.

Well, I didn't know you had a mixed tank.
But even mixed tanks do good on ZEO.
I have a lot of LPS and they all had to get used to it but now doing great.
Only one case that went bad was that my Rasta Zoa's turned into Hip-Hop Rock and I charge 100% more per polyp.
Just be careful with Zeo, many ppl tried it without the reactor and all stepped down from it.
There are other elements on the market and they cost less To create a awesome looking tank.
Just do a lot of research.
Good luck and keep us up to date.
Now back to topic on the Yellow Acro's, carry on!

OP
OP
Oscaror

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How yellow is the miyagi tort? I see some that have bright yellow stocks with blue corallites, and ones with no yellow :/

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The torts need a low nutrient tank to appear yellow. I don't know of any that will stay yellow with nutrients in the tank. Cunas pixture is the most yellow i have seen one but zeo is the best way to get yellows as well. All just my opinion though.

shlap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wolverine and Pink Floyd both grown under LEDs. Hydra 52s.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 175 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back