Yellow all for reef…

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2021
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
3,227
Location
E
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received two bottles today of all for reef. Usually when I purchase them they have a blueish color. However today both bottles have a yellow tint to them throughout the solution. Should I be concerned?
 
image.jpg
 
Does it say "Made in Turkey"?

I kid...

I use the powder form of All For Reef and it always mixes to the yellowish color in your pic.
 
Does it say "Made in Turkey"?

I kid...

I use the powder form of All For Reef and it always mixes to the yellowish color in your pic.
I legit checked where it’s made in, good news it’s Germany. Googling all for reef I am seeing that the bottles displayed all have the similar yellowish color. Even though the previous bottles I bought were blue and the video made by BRS on mixing the powder mixed to a blue color. I think that’s how it is now.
 
The blue color of the DIY is from the K+ and A- Elements, it is not from the Carbo-Calcium Powder or raw materials of the All-For-Reef or All-For-Reef Powder. The yellow tint is normal and caused by the trace element iron.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new