Yellow Colored Blue Tipped Acropora

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rsav

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
91
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought another wild acro, this time from ExtremeCorals. I believe it is an Acropora Microclados but I am not positive.

It is a pretty nice one. Lets hope it colors up and lives. I have had luck with wild colonies so far.

blueyellow1.jpg



blueyellow2.jpg



blueyellow3.jpg



blueyellow4.jpg



blueyellow5.jpg



blueyellow6.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new