Yellow Colored Blue Tipped Acropora

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rsav

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
91
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought another wild acro, this time from ExtremeCorals. I believe it is an Acropora Microclados but I am not positive.

It is a pretty nice one. Lets hope it colors up and lives. I have had luck with wild colonies so far.

blueyellow1.jpg



blueyellow2.jpg



blueyellow3.jpg



blueyellow4.jpg



blueyellow5.jpg



blueyellow6.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new