Yellow Coris wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tyrone

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
108
Reaction score
94
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are yellow coris wrasse really reef safe with feather duster and coco worms? Has anyone had success keeping them together?
 
Are yellow coris wrasse really reef safe with feather duster and coco worms? Has anyone had success keeping them together?
I’m going to preface this by saying individuals can act differently in reef tanks. But I do like feather dusters and I have two big ones (about the size of a Coco) plus a nice worm rock which houses over 12 small ones. All have been in the tank for over 6 months and are doing well. I like wrasses and have a Halichoeres leucoxanthus (not exactly the coris, but similar) and an exquisite fairy wrasse. Neither bothers the feather dusters. Make of this what you will. Bottom line is, I’d give it a try but it’s a gamble.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new