Yellow cucumber bloated

  • Thread starter Thread starter mnsean
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mnsean

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
85
Reaction score
20
Location
st louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I just did my water change, and I noticed this morning my yellow Sea cucumber has tentacles in and bloated. I’m just hoping he’s not dying. He always did well, tentacles out happy, honed himself on a side of rock…

IMG_6423.jpeg IMG_6422.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new