Yellow Fiji Leather

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow Reefers!

I am looking to buy a Yellow Fiji Leather. I have gotten hooked to them as soon as I saw one in my LFS. I particularly am looking for a medium/small one, but anything will do. Please comment down below in this thread, or send me a PM if you have one, or you know someone who does! Thank you.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow Reefers!

I am looking to buy a Yellow Fiji Leather. I have gotten hooked to them as soon as I saw one in my LFS. I particularly am looking for a medium/small one, but anything will do. Please comment down below in this thread, or send me a PM if you have one, or you know someone who does! Thank you.

As with all leathers, they enjoy nutrients in the water collum. N03 at 5-10ppm and P04 around .02.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow Reefers!

Can't wait to see your specimen, comrade

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow Reefers!

At wholesaler today, from Tonga

20190627_075306.jpg

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remember I'm Backwoods Lab, trying to raise NPS softies. No return on investment yet. Maybe big maybe 5 years? That's a guess. LOL. still in the R&D stages
Ah, I see haha.

OP
OP
Justin Teufel

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would but , I was there and bought $500 of corals minimum order at wholesale to us. Next time I'm go to buy more corals. Sure.
dang, I visit Westchester all the time. Can anyone go or do you need a special permit or something?

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, as in Los Angeles right? I travel there frequently.
Ok, I go back to wholesaler in 30 days, apprx. PM me for ph#. Remind me when coming, to schedule the two wholesalers I go to, but close to 30 days from today I got to the wholesalers the beginning of the new month every other month or every month depends on funds. Thanks, comrade

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back