Yellow Fiji Leather

Justin Teufel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow Reefers!

I am looking to buy a Yellow Fiji Leather. I have gotten hooked to them as soon as I saw one in my LFS. I particularly am looking for a medium/small one, but anything will do. Please comment down below in this thread, or send me a PM if you have one, or you know someone who does! Thank you.
 
Hello, fellow Reefers!

I am looking to buy a Yellow Fiji Leather. I have gotten hooked to them as soon as I saw one in my LFS. I particularly am looking for a medium/small one, but anything will do. Please comment down below in this thread, or send me a PM if you have one, or you know someone who does! Thank you.

As with all leathers, they enjoy nutrients in the water collum. N03 at 5-10ppm and P04 around .02.
 
Hello, fellow Reefers!

I am looking to buy a Yellow Fiji Leather. I have gotten hooked to them as soon as I saw one in my LFS. I particularly am looking for a medium/small one, but anything will do. Please comment down below in this thread, or send me a PM if you have one, or you know someone who does! Thank you.

Can't wait to see your specimen, comrade
 
Hello, fellow Reefers!

I am looking to buy a Yellow Fiji Leather. I have gotten hooked to them as soon as I saw one in my LFS. I particularly am looking for a medium/small one, but anything will do. Please comment down below in this thread, or send me a PM if you have one, or you know someone who does! Thank you.
At wholesaler today, from Tonga

20190627_075306.jpg
 
Well buy some! Lol. Do you ship?
Remember I'm Backwoods Lab, trying to raise NPS softies. No return on investment yet. Maybe big maybe 5 years? That's a guess. LOL. still in the R&D stages
 
Remember I'm Backwoods Lab, trying to raise NPS softies. No return on investment yet. Maybe big maybe 5 years? That's a guess. LOL. still in the R&D stages
Ah, I see haha.
 
Sorry Just saw you live in California. Would you be willing to ship one?
I would but , I was there and bought $500 of corals minimum order at wholesale to us. Next time I'm go to buy more corals. Sure.
 
Yeah, as in Los Angeles right? I travel there frequently.
Ok, I go back to wholesaler in 30 days, apprx. PM me for ph#. Remind me when coming, to schedule the two wholesalers I go to, but close to 30 days from today I got to the wholesalers the beginning of the new month every other month or every month depends on funds. Thanks, comrade
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new