Yellow Gonipora

minsreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, So i have had a reef tank for some time. Got an apex and things have taken off for the better. i do water changes using natural sea water. I must admit i had an issue with calcium dosing so its quite high but everything is doing okay.
My numbers are:
Salt - 1.025
Cal - 510
Mg - 1297
Alk - 8.32
All my gonipora are fine and extended however, the yellow gonipora will not extend. they have been in my tank for weeks. Please see pics below
 
Pics missing. How’s nitrate and phosphate?
 
Upvote 0
I finally got my yellow goni yesterday, I was so happy, it took me a while to track one down. I just put it beside the others and it opened up.

Did you puts yours beside the others or somewhere else?
 
Upvote 0
Hi guys, forgot to add this.
Phosphate are high - 0.29 - but everything else okay. Torches hammers etc.
nitrates - 0.6
If I’m being totally honest I think they are alveaporas. They have also been lower in the tank on the sand bed. Same thing. Some are apart of a garden I brought so all on one frag piece. Do these take long to grow?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0210.jpeg
    IMG_0210.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0209.jpeg
    IMG_0209.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0219.mov
    20.6 MB
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new