• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

Yellow Pyramid Angelfish

jim9

View Badges
Reaction score
As title stated. I would like to purchase 2 yellow pyramid angelfish Must be willing to ship, PM if you can help. Thanks

FREAKINRICAN69

View Badges
Reaction score
Those are considered butterfly fish not angelfish and they are stunning. I havent seen any around and are very scarce at the moment from my searches. If you find a source and if anyone knows a source for these please advise.

Last edited:
OP
J

jim9

View Badges
Reaction score
Those are considered butterfly fish not angelfish and tehy are stunning. I havent seen any around and are very scarce at the moment from my searches. If you find a source and if anyone knows a source for these please advise.
You're right about them being Butterfly fish, not sure what was going through my mind when i posted that.

FREAKINRICAN69

View Badges
Reaction score
You're right about them being Butterfly fish, not sure what was going through my mind when i posted that.
No worries. I'm on the lookout for a couple of them to place in my 200g unless i could keep some in my 140g.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 283 59.0%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 91 19.0%
  • NO

Votes: 95 19.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 2.3%
Buckeye