Yellow Ritteri Anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomtep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Attachments

  • 6BC11CFE-6925-4D40-AB46-F5AA22F0A3A4.jpeg
    6BC11CFE-6925-4D40-AB46-F5AA22F0A3A4.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 115
Even though it did not turn out to be yellow, aka camera trickery, dying, or bleached green color, you have a very nice piece there.
 
Even though it did not turn out to be yellow, aka camera trickery, dying, or bleached green color, you have a very nice piece there.
Thanks! Yes it is the center piece of my tank.
 
looks like it's doing great!
Yes it’s doing great. It has purple/blue base that really nice but unfortunately I can’t capture it with my phone. I think eventually it will look like the picture below.

B693B71F-6837-44F3-86E9-8FD546251E6F.jpeg
 
That's the dream. Make sure you add me to a waiting list of any possible splits it may have... though in my experience I have never seen a natural magnifica split.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new