Yellow sunglasses. Who knew?

ReeferMaddness843

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
5,542
Reaction score
7,339
Location
Charleston SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
So I've been meaning to snag a yellow filter for taking pics of my tank. Then it dawned on me. I have yellow lense sunglasses. These are taken with my iPhone. First is right now. Second is glasses halfway over lens. Final is full coverage. Can't believe how it filters the blue out and actually allows a photo to be taken. They were rush photos, but think I may be able to actually take decent pics of the tank now. Yay!!
 
I use this at presentations for kids and they get a huge kick out of how different the reef looks. Best $10 I spent for the program for 2 pairs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new