• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow Tang $250

Item Price
$250.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

LOONEBIN

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
45
Location
Temecula
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a very healthy yellow tang for sale. Needs a good home. I am combining two tanks and have two yellow tangs. The fish is about 4.5” inches eats well, 1DAEA0A5-6C51-4889-9482-6EA1E9ECE6D2.jpeg CD02A361-E95A-4E53-AA89-45F19406FB0F.jpeg C161CC5E-F263-4121-A3AC-CF59417BA510.jpeg very active. Sorry I can’t ship it.
 
Good morning. I’m in San Diego and interested in your yellow tang. I can come to pick him up. I have a portable air for the trip. Do you still have him?
 
I have a very healthy yellow tang for sale. Needs a good home. I am combining two tanks and have two yellow tangs. The fish is about 4.5” inches eats well, 1DAEA0A5-6C51-4889-9482-6EA1E9ECE6D2.jpeg CD02A361-E95A-4E53-AA89-45F19406FB0F.jpeg C161CC5E-F263-4121-A3AC-CF59417BA510.jpeg very active. Sorry I can’t ship it.
I’m in San Diego. I have portable air and can pick up. Do you still have him
 
I’m in San Diego. I’ll take him and come pick him up at your convenience
 
Sounds good…Let me know what day and time works best for you. I just can’t do Tuesday morning.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new